PurposeTo promote and drive sales in North America by providing marketing and sales support through reporting and key activities. Establish a two-way communication flow with the salesforce by providing updates on customers (as requested), reporting, auditing CRM data, managing tradeshow participation, updating internal website and managing promotional website.
- Sales and marketing report requests (Revenue, Program, Warranty, Monthly Manager Reports, KOLC Download, CRM Download, ad hoc requests).
- Creation, distribution, and maintenance of reports to drive new business.
- CSA Entry, KAP Entry, Special Pricing Maintenance and Auditing.
- Maintain database integrity.
- Email list generation and back-up promotion tracking.
- System maintenance and auditing (CRM, KARROTS, COMPASS).
- Tradeshow coordination.
- Curtis / Promotional Site support
- Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure optimal service to internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- College degree in marketing, finance, or business.
- Desired related business experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detail oriented.
- Process oriented.
- Project coordination.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Power Point.
- ProClarity Data Warehouse Reporting Tool.
- CRM tool.
- In house designed application for Sales reporting (KARROTS).
- IFS (ERP system).
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Proof of ability to work in the country that will employ the person.