Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Responsible for creating and managing customer messaging and for developing and executing marketing programs that help promote and create awareness around Rosemount brand and products.
- Develops customer messaging following the Customer Message Mapping process and by working with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ensures integration of messaging across product lines and with Emerson Process Management messaging.
- Leverages marketing communications to build loyal customer relationships and provides strategic direction for product launches including internal and external messaging.
- Proficient in the print process, brochures and collateral development
- Develops communication strategy and utilizes a variety of communication methods and channels to create, execute, and measure results from effective integrated marketing campaigns on a global basis for product launches and other promotional campaigns, includes advertising, permission marketing, video, public relations, and other vehicles.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas including product marketing, world area marketing, customer service and global sales force to improve communications and maximize effectiveness of messages.
- Provides copywriting for customer testimonials, selling tools and other materials as needed.
To apply for this job opening please click here.
Job RequirementRequired Education:
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, English or related.
8+ years marketing communications experience including 2 years communications strategy
Experience in customer messaging strongly preferred