RWL Water is a leading-edge sustainable water, wastewater and reuse solutions company. With our aggressive expansion strategy, RWL Water is recognized as one of the fastest growing water solutions companies in the world. As a flexible innovative company that provides solutions for water, wastewater and recycling, RWL Water is affordable, fast to deliver, steeped with expertise, and values customers through trusted long-term relationships. Our team has the knowledge and ability to implement projects with advanced, state-of-the-art technologies.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator to develop materials and interact with internal and external customers to deliver the organization's messages to key market participants. In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing – USA Operations and you are expected to collaborate with the global marketing department on a regular basis. You will be responsible for improving and developing sales literature and brochures, facilitating marketing campaigns, scheduling meetings, creating timelines, and planning trade shows and other events.
Specifically, your job duties will include:
- Working with regional sales managers, product managers and application engineers to produce content for both print and Web, including brochures, case histories and newsletters
- Supporting executive staff with administrative duties, such as meeting coordination, basic in-office technical support, installed equipment validation as well as production timeline development.
- Writing content for company newsletters
- Maintaining CRM databases
- Assembling and updating installation and reference lists
- Tracking and reporting on new lead activity
- Supporting the product teams with assembly of complex proposals
- Actively collaborating with other company marketing professionals to deliver the core corporate marketing objectives
- Regularly contacting sales reps to fulfill literature requests
- Scheduling delivery of trade show materials for regional and national trade shows
- Coordinating the assembly of annual marketing communications budgets
- Maintaining updated website and online store content, as well as industry website company profiles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain media contacts
- Ability to develop timelines and meet deadlines
- Desktop publishing skills with spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop)
- Outstanding organizational skills in meeting coordination, event planning and publication scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or equivalent
RWL WATER is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter with the subject: Marketing Communications Coordinator
For more information see our web site at www.rwlwater.com