If you live and thrive in the fast lane, we invite you to check out this innovation-driven company who has experienced consecutive double-digit growth and is a leader in plastic thermoforming capabilities. They specialize in design, development, and production of quality products for the powersports and recreational industries. As a contract manufacturer for original equipment manufacturers (OEM's), they manufacture windshields, body panels, and screen printed components for motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV's, UTV's and more.
This position is responsible for leading and developing product and service brand management, promotional materials, advertisements and social media for Carlson Motorsports, ERX and Sportech, Inc. This position requires a deep understanding of and passion for powersports, our markets, sponsors and customers to drive innovation consistent with the strategic objectives of the three businesses. Requires an energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding results.
Essential job functions
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategies which include media, marketing and product brand management, advertising as well as external and internal communications for three entities.
- Drive brand, brand enhancements and value proposition development to promote businesses and sales.
- Identify and cultivate strong relationships with sponsors and create innovative marketing tools to and grow sponsorships.
- Partner in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing communication programs. Specifically supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins and improved market share.
- Lead special events, website development/enhancements, promotions, marketing collateral, media interaction and public relations.
- Understand and communicate company short- and long-term value proposition to achieve desired goals; align and implement strategies and goals that support company goals and those of our sponsors and customers.
- Develop and manage budgets and ROI metrics.
- Conduct relevant market research as needed. Gather and maintain relevant market data and competitive intelligence. Communicate findings and define new and emerging opportunities and trends.
- Create, maintain and monitor promotional materials and website contents.
- Manage social media and digital communication for all three entities.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5-8 years of related experience in marketing, brand management, public relations or advertising.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong organization, creativity and problem-solving.
- Experience driving/participating across large cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills including presentation, public speaking, active listening and client interaction skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing disciplines, analytics, tools and methods.
- Strong PC proficiency (MS Office Suite) or comparable software applications.
- Proven business results – executes against plan and delivers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be able to efficiently utilize social media. Strong functional understanding of social media, search engine optimization and digital.
- Ability to travel 5 - 10%.