3M Infection Prevention is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Maplewood, MN team. Be a part of what’s next!
Job Summary :
The Marketing Communication Specialist is a results-oriented individual
who plans, develops and executes measurable integrated marketing
communication projects and programs that support marketing plans and 3M
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participates in the development and execution of annual marketing communications plans aligned with business priorities.
- Works closely with the global marketing team to create content marketing strategies that demonstrate measurable results.
- Collaborate with eHub to leverage suite of tools for campaign effectiveness and digital asset management.
- Develops programs and campaigns that target, engage and convert customers and prospects.
- Manages creative service suppliers and other affiliates to deliver on program objectives and strategies.
- Coordinate trade show activities (define objectives, strategies, pre and post show measurement).
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of Marketing Communication experience
- Experience in developing integrated marketing communication plans
- Experience in digital marketing
- Trade show coordination experience
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies – use of Creative Brief process
- Prefer an undergrad in Journalism, English, Integrated Marketing
Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or Mass
- Master's degree in Journalism or Integrated Marketing Communications.
- AdMerch budget management experience
- Experience working on cross-functional teams in a technically-oriented business
- Strong Organization al skills and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Healthcare industry.
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Do you see the world differently? Are you inspired by how a simple shift
can result in big change? Do you share your ideas in the hopes of
coming up with something even better by working together? Then join 3M!
With 88,000 people around the world in more than 70 countries and $30
billion in sales, 3M is committed to building on our rich heritage by
bringing our best to the innovations we create. Be part of improving how
people live and work every day. Be part of what’s next at 3M! Follow us
@3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an EEO/AA
employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
are encouraged to apply.