The Interactive Marketing Manager will support digital initiatives for UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. You will focus on creating the ideal user experience for prospects, across all digital channels and properties. Your expertise managing paid and earned media campaigns (SEM, SEO, display, email, social) will be leveraged in the targeting and engagement of our audience. You will work in concert with a team of project managers, analysts, developers and others to ensure flawless execution of the business strategy.
- Participates in the development of business strategy.
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches.
- Develop and manage business plans that achieve objectives.
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams.
- Manage multiple, complex projects within a matrix organization.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience within a matrix organization
- 4+ years of professional writing, editing, intranet and social media (i.e., blogs, pod casting, etc.) experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Experience managing interactive campaigns (SEM, SEO, display, email, social).
- Experience with Web site optimization and associated tools.
- Some experience with Web analytics tools (Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics).
- Experience building and managing agency relationships relative to project execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
- Understanding of interactive marketing strategy and tactics
- Understanding of user experience best practices
- Understanding of how to leverage usability testing to gain insights
- Understanding of content management systems
- Understanding of Mobile user experience
- Understanding of direct response marketing
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.