We are seeking a traditional public relations professional who has a desire to learn digital marketing as a way to intersect their traditional skillset. The ideal candidate will join aimClear at the Senior Account Executive level in our Saint Paul office. This is a great opportunity to fuse traditional and digital public relations with online and social marketing. Hone your skills in holistic marketing by joining aimClear’s internationally recognized team of fanatical integrated social, search and PR practitioners. Candidate should have demonstrated experience in B2B public relations strategy, pitching and writing.
- Develop and execute holistic PR strategies and plans
- Actively pitch and secure placements on behalf of clients
- Foster relationships with media contacts across all platforms
- Write and edit an array of communication pieces – including contributed articles, news releases, key messages, blog posts, award submissions, marketing collateral, online ads and copy
- Draft social content plans
- Online community management and reputation monitoring
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably B2B skills within an agency environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Heavy media relations experience
- Client-facing experience
- Fluency in social media marketing
- Successful track record of garnering media placements
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
aimClear® is a rapidly growing 30-person internationally recognized digital marketing agency. We operate from our Duluth, Minnesota office with a second office in the Lowertown neighborhood of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Since 2006, we’ve worked with clients ranging from iconic multinational brands to incredibly cool startups. Client credits include Intel, Siemens, Tektronix, SecondLife, Martha Stewart, Victaulic, 3M, Neustar, AirBnB and many others.
Our agency is known for bleeding-edge creative tactics and a holistic approach to integrating social media, search, and PR channels. Our process and tools for mapping “whole users” to social and search, using both paid and organic tactics, has proven revolutionary for B2B and B2C sales, lead generation, community building, and other key performance indicators (KPIs). Our proprietary predictive modeling software makes setting goals scientific in largely unpredictable multi-channel environments.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org