Brew, a boutique communications agency is seeking an agile, responsive and adaptive individual to
join our small team.
Our associate trace aims to transition recent or upcoming graduates into full-time positions through
guidance and mentorship over a six-month program. We are seeking candidates for a position
within our team to assist in planning and executing campaigns. If you are social media addict and
can also be strategic, then you might be the person we are looking for.
– Play an active role in monitoring, evaluating, executing and planning social media and
– Demonstrate strong communication and writing skills.
– Manage and monitor day-to-day posting on social media platforms, including
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn and other digital media.
– Show a strong understanding of various social media platforms and interest in digital
– Assist in analyzing social media efforts; must be confident in expressing own
observations and recommendations.
– Research social media trends and perform competitive social media audits, includes
creating presentations for clients.
– Creative and proactive problem-solver
– Team player ready to learn on the job
– Strong writing proficiency
– Show strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, along with grasp of basic math
– Technologically-adept with an ability to learn new programs quickly
– Actively engaged in social media
– InDesign proficient
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6th for full
In addition, please provide answers to the following questions:
– What brands have inspired you to be active in social media? Why?
– What value does social media create for brands?
– Answers should be no longer than one page.
If you are selected as a candidate, we will contact you. No calls please.