of the Year." You might not know us by name, but you certainly know our clients by name. Our agency has diverse clients that range from big national brands, to fast-growing local brands, to small local businesses, in a variety of industry categories. What our clients do have in common is they
all have unique, interesting stories and passionate audiences. We are proud to say we don’t work with just anyone.
Our efficient, effective approach and grounded perspective is what sets us apart: fewer meetings, more action, less discussion, more doing. Simply put, we figure things out and make things happen. We’re strategic, creative, clever, enterprising, and effective. We strive for fulfillment and
As a social media manager for One Simple Plan, no day will be the same. Our agency is a fast-paced and creative environment. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting clients. Our employees are well-rounded individuals who take on different challenges each and every
day. The social media manager will have responsibilities as such:
- Day-to-day management of client social media accounts
- Understanding and management of appropriate tools and technologies in the digital spectrum as it relates to online communication and social media
- Create content for social media accounts and websites
- Monitor, analyze and participate in social conversations about clients
- Research and analyze new social media trends, sites and tools
- Development and coordination of creative campaigns for clients
- Writing and editing of promotional material
- Client relations
- Community and influencer outreach
- Event marketing and coordination
We are looking for public relations/advertising professionals with at least three years of industry experience in a professional environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of industry experience
- A strong knowledge of social media engagement and management
- An understanding of technical platforms and tools in the digital space
- Previous experience working with social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative touch
- Time management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Be reliable and responsible
- Have a healthy restlessness to learn and improve every day
We are structured on two parallel pillars: communications and brand engagement. A lot of our client work overlaps with these two pillars, generating some of our finest work. At One Simple Plan we provide our clients with the highest quality of service and commitment to get the job
done the right way.
Perhaps most importantly, we are looking for someone who will leave ego at the door. One Simple Plan has a relaxed culture and flat hierarchy where everyone makes an impact and learns from each other every day. We are serious about doing great work for our clients but have a lot of fun in the
context of doing so. "The Grind" will never be allowed to permeate our office.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to One Simple Plan, 212 3rd Avenue North; Suite 320, Minneapolis, MN 55401. Visit our website at www.onesimpleplan.com. EEO employer.