So, how can you get involved?
We are seeking a talented communications professional to join our expanding team and help manage the day-to-day business of their assigned accounts. Specifically we are looking for a mid-level account manager. Public relations experience is a plus, but isn’t imperative.
Our employees are well-rounded individuals who take on different challenges each and every day. The account manager will have responsibilities as such:
- Day-to-day management of client accounts including task lists and budgets
- Lead account teams to ensure projects are executed and goals are met
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with earned and social media strategies
- Development and coordination of communication campaigns for clients
- Multi-tasking across different account projects and different account teams
- Collaborative approach to projects with company employees and clients
- Client relations and leadership
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a college graduate with 5+ years of experience – agency experience preferred
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment that requires organization, selfmotivation, and multitasking
- Exude an understanding and appreciation of how public relations creates value for organizations
- Think strategically in communications in the business sense
- Be experienced and capable with Microsoft Office suite programs
- Be a forward-thinking person who is dedicated to making a difference with their ideas
- Value achieving clients’ business objectives on time and within budget
- Show leadership abilities – on both projects and with managing teams.
- Be reliable and responsible
- Have a healthy restlessness to learn and improve every day.
More about One Simple Plan
We are structured on two parallel pillars: communications and brand engagement. A lot of our client work overlaps with these two pillars, generating some of our finest work. At One Simple Plan we provide our clients with the highest quality of service and commitment to get the job
done the right way.
Perhaps most importantly, we are looking for someone who will leave ego at the door. One Simple Plan has a relaxed culture and flat hierarchy where everyone makes an impact and learns from each other every day. We are serious about doing great work for our clients but have a lot of fun in the
context of doing so. "The Grind" will never be allowed to permeate our office.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail them to One Simple Plan, 212 3rd Avenue North; Suite 320, Minneapolis, MN 55401. Visit our website at www.onesimpleplan.com. EEO employer.