Day-to-day duties of an account coordinator include pitching the media, writing pitches and other client materials, developing client updates, media monitoring and administrative duties. This is a full-time entry-level position with benefits that include health insurance and paid vacation time.
- Candidates must have earned a B.A. in public relations, journalism, mass communications, marketing or a related field. Will also consider candidates who graduate in May 2015.
- Willingness to learn and take direction.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social media proficiency and ability to develop engaging content for social media channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
About Spotlight Media Relations:
Spotlight Media Relations is a public relations agency with offices in New York and Minneapolis-St.Paul. Our specialty is generating high-impact media placements for our clients in consumer media with an emphasis on broadcast media. Current clients include national beauty, fashion, food/drink, lifestyle, health and wellness, tech and business experts and brands.
Please email a resume and cover letter to Mandee Hayes at email@example.com.