Inprela Communications brings together the brightest public relations professionals to deliver value to the world’s largest manufacturing and healthcare companies. With senior-level specialists acting as day-to-day client and media contacts, clients get both strategic thinking and hard-working deliverables that hit the mark and produce meaningful outcomes. We don’t have inflated egos, but we’re not ashamed to admit our clients hire us because we’re wicked smart, fun to work with and we help them take their marketing initiatives to the next level. We’re passionate about our work, but we’re strict about adhering to a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
Inprela offers all employees excellent work-life balance in the mindset of those senior-level practitioners who have ‘been there and done that’ with careers that take unnecessary time away from their personal passions. We're selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it's the right fit for both client and agency. It's important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying to them because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Our clients are willing to take calculated risks, know that we care about meeting their goals and share a mutual respect with our staff, which has historically led to lasting friendships. It’s not uncommon to find our team members enjoying time outside of office hours with clients at back yard barbecues, concerts, art shows or boating on Minnesota waterways.
We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant for 32 hours a week who takes pride in keeping an organization running smoothly and who excels at applying his or her skills across a variety of tasks. This person needs to be comfortable as an “orange” in an office full of “apples,” keeping the office functioning so the rest of the Inprela team can focus on serving clients. If you are self-motivated with the ability to take on assigned tasks and also proactively seek out and identify new projects independently, you’ll fit in well in Inprela’s entrepreneurial environment.
- Staff Inprela’s front desk, welcoming guests and answering phones
- Provide general office management to keep the company running smoothly – check the mail, prepare conference room for meetings, restock supplies, place orders, scan documents, etc.
- Update and organize company electronic files, directories and subscriptions.
- Perform light bookkeeping and facilitate invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Develop welcome packets and facilitate the onboarding process for new employees.
- Plan cultural activities such as coordinating company events and celebrations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with and familiarity of QuickBooks a plus, but not required.
- Keen ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Team player who’s willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial agency setting.
- Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.
Position offers a competitive hourly rate and benefits. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.