As the Digital Marketing Program Manager, you will help formulate and execute Hearth & Home Technologies’ (HHT) e-business and interactive marketing strategies relating to both consumer and trade (B2B and B2C). It will also aid in identifying online functionality, tools, campaigns and content necessary to achieve critical business goals. This position also helps identify opportunities to generate leads, simplify the online customer experience, drive HHT customer value, and build our brands online.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Translate business and marketing strategies into online deliverables.
• Lead key online projects from concept through launch, ensuring exceptional communication throughout the process on budgets, prioritization, and timelines.
• Develop the business requirements for key systems such as content management, online product configuration and pricing tools, and other applications (mobile, tablet, etc.).
• Help drive organizational change through e-Business/Marketing.
• Collaborate and work with web developers, IT, brand management, sales and other internal teams and multiple agencies to accomplish business objectives.
• Help drive online business results that contribute to business unit goals.
• Align with enterprise interactive standards and brand standards.
• Track and report on web effectiveness and trends.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and search engine development.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Hearth & Home Technologies is the world’s largest developer, manufacturer and supplier of fireplaces, stoves and hearth products. As the Hearth Experts™, we thrive on continual innovation and work to incorporate the latest in material, design and technology. Our consumer-focused approach, strong brands and streamlined value chain help us lead every aspect of the hearth industry.
Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States. Hearth & Home Technologies is a subsidiary of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) and serves residential and commercial markets. HHT produces the industry’s best and most-recognized brands, including: Heat & Glo;, Heatilator;, Quadra-Fire;, Harman;, SimpliFire™, EcoChoice™ and PelPro™. The company also manages Fireside Hearth & Home™ retail stores and builder design centers.
• Technical understanding of web development, application management, system and information architecture, user experience and databases
• Experience leading key online projects from concept through launch, ensuring exceptional communication throughout the process on budgets, prioritization, and timelines.
• The ability to define business requirements for key systems such as content management, online product configuration and pricing tools, and other applications (mobile, tablet, etc.).
• A technical understanding of web development, application management, system and information architecture, user experience and databases
• Experience in SEM, Social Media, Social Media, Lead Generation and Website/Application development.
• High comfort level working across multiple teams, stakeholders and senior leadership.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional problem solving skills combined with strategic vision and the ability to drive projects to completion.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to collaborate with others.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 2 years business & interactive marketing experience.
Apply online now.
Apply online now.