PR with Panache! is seeking a One of a Kind Public Relations Coordinator
PR with Panache! is a bold, award winning public relations agency recently named best PR Firm in the education marketplace.
PR with Panache! has a clearly defined mission – to tell the stories of thought leaders and companies who are making a difference in education. As modern day storytellers we create innovative campaigns that differentiate our clients from all others.
We seek a Public Relations Coordinator who excels at engaging traditional and digital media. This individual will be responsible for assisting and supporting the PR with Panache! leadership and team in a variety of functions essential to fundamental Public/Media Relations, and Storytelling.
- Assisting with the implementation of various public relations programs
- Execution of day-to-day PR activities for a number of different clients:
- Agenda creation, media tracking and reports, editorial calendars etc.
- Satisfying a mix of evolving and deadline-oriented firm / client needs and expectations with a high level of flexibility, passion and professionalism.
- Writing and editing of various content.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google apps (google docs, sheets etc) required.
- 1 + years of media relations and/or marketing experience preferably in education
- Experience with an online media database, such as Meltwater
- Organized individual with outstanding time and project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Deliver solid results while working under deadline
- Go getter that delivers stellar work at a fast pace
- Embraces the “all hands on deck” mentality of our company to ensure success for all clients
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Public Relations Coordinator” in the email subject line. Salary requirements must be included in the cover letter to be considered for this position. No calls please.