PR with Panache! is seeking a One of a Kind Public Relations Strategist
PR with Panache! is a bold, award winning PR firm recently named best Public Relations Agency in the education marketplace.
PR with Panache! has a clearly defined mission – to tell the stories of thought leaders and companies who are making a difference in education. As modern day storytellers we create bold campaigns that differentiate our clients from all others.
We seek a Public Relations Strategist who excels at engaging with traditional and digital media both within the education and consumer worlds. This individual must be able to offer significant contributions to strategic PR planning and execution for a wide range of clients in the education marketplace. We are in search of an individual that is knowledgeable and curious about the art of public relations. An expertise in storytelling and a passion for education is a must.
This person will work with our team to develop and execute creative, effective storytelling/earned media campaigns that effectively highlight the work of our clients.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as a key team member on client accounts, including serving as the client contact
- Develop earned media plans for a range of media outreach, to include researching and pitching client stories across all mediums
- Manage 3rd party interviews for case studies/success stories
- Manage events and media events, including planning, logistics and recaps
- Write and edit an array of communication materials, including news releases, editorial collateral, pitches, presentations and blog posts
- 2 + years of media relations experience preferably in education
- Strong leadership skills
- Successful track record of garnering awareness through PR
- Strong writing skills
- Expertise in the digital media world
- Organizational and time management skills are a must
- Go getter that can deliver stellar work on a deadline
- Must be comfortable working remotely
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google apps (google docs, sheets etc) required.
- Embrace our firm’s ‘all hands on deck” mentality to support our clients
- Experience with online media databases
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Public Relations Strategist” in the email subject line. Salary requirements must be included in the cover letter to be considered for this position. No calls please.