- Create, maintain, and modify internal and external website and social media content (images, text, documents).
- Build and distribute email marketing campaigns.
- Proof digital content / maintain high quality standards (adhering to CLA brand and style standards).
- Stay up-to-date on search engine marketing best practices and help educate the marketing team.
- Help implement and optimize campaigns utilizing A/B testing.
- Assist with analysis of campaigns, website performance, and
KPIs using Google Analytics and other SEO reporting tools. Regular
maintenance and updates for all digital platforms.
- Participate in the development and testing of new website features and enhancements.
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan and execute initiatives to drive traffic to the website and increase conversions.
- Help identify innovative ways and channels to distribute and promote content to our audiences.
- 2 or 4 year Marketing Degree
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of search engine optimization concepts and website analytics
- Data Proficient in HTML and CSS Proficient in Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Knowledge of marketing software,
including content management systems (CMS), CRM, survey software, and
- Experience with Sitecore CMS and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a
plus Adobe CS experience a plus Excellent written and verbal
communication skills with the ability to convey complex technology
concepts to non-technology oriented individuals
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to train individuals at all levels in the organization
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills / able to work effectively across functional groups
- Strong analytical skills to effectively assess campaigns and communicate metrics
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply online now.