We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Associate who enjoys working on a variety of marketing initiatives. The position reports to the Director of Marketing, with an emphasis on providing support for our sales team.
THIS IS A MID-LEVEL MARKETING POSITION THAT REQUIRES FIVE (5) YEARS OF MARKETING EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will:
- Research, write, edit and proofread marketing materials as assigned, including flyers, brochures, emails, newsletters, social media posts, event notices, payroll inserts, PowerPoint presentations, website copy and more
- Manage larger projects with minimal supervision; delivering on-time and on-budget quality work.
- Maintain our email database and other contact lists, and manage an extensive inventory of marketing collateral.
- Assemble sales folders/kits, handle event registrations, prepare materials, and other support functions
- Prepare updates for various external and internal meetings, including budget tracking
- Minimum five (5) years of marketing, communications or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Show high degree of initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and follow through skills required
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with good aptitude for technology
- Ability to balance daily, time-sensitive responsibilities with longer-term, large scope projects
- Able to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Sense of humor a must
- Marketing: 1 year
Apply Online Now.