skills and experience to join its Business Development and Marketing team.
Candidates need a minimum of four to six years of post-college marketing communications,
advertising and/or public relations experience.
The marketing specialist is the communications professional responsible for
developing, implementing, managing and executing the agency’s marketing plan,
which includes media relations, events, direct marketing, advertising, media
planning/buying, social media, and other outreach for the company and its practice
The right candidate will have a history of successfully delivering such multi-channel
marketing communications initiatives and will be a highly motivated individual who is
ready to “roll up their sleeves” to execute the agency’s many outreach programs and
Come be a part of PadillaCRT, one of the largest employee-owned communications
agencies in North America. You’ll enjoy working with people who are driven, smart,
creative and courageous. And you’ll discover there is no communications firm more
committed to helping great organizations thrive.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supporting and promoting the company’s brand by managing the creation, execution and distribution of marketing communications materials and collateral.
- Writing agency specific news releases, pitching stories to media outlets, maintaining media lists and overseeing distribution.
- Coordinating with marketing team leadership to oversee ad placement/paid media schedule, and ad development/creation.
- Drafting creative briefs for new marketing communications pieces, (such as a capabilities brochure, practice area promotional pieces, company news, etc.).
- Managing the agency’s awards program.
- Working closely with staff in sister offices.
- Occasionally traveling to other offices when required.
- To be considered for this position, candidate also must have:
- A college degree, preferably with a background in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- History of successfully developing and implementing marketing communications and business development programs.
- Strong project-management skills and experience with managing timelines and budgets.
- Experience in creatively solving problems, and excellent judgment in decisionmaking. Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task many different projects with effective results
- Strong understanding of direct, SEO/SEM and digital marketing.
- Experience in making persuasive recommendations/presentations to small groups.
PadillaCRT is an employee-owned firm and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer
an exceptional work environment, which contributed to our recognition as America’s
“Top Agency to Work For” in 2010.
Our clients span various industries, including technology, health care, agriculture,
manufacturing, retail, financial services and more. Our staff includes experts in
marketing communications, crisis/critical issues management, employee
communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, digital media, creative
design, media relations and public affairs.
Excellence. Integrity & Truthfulness. Generosity. Innovation & Creativity. Service &
Servant Leadership. Inclusion. That's who we strive to be. And we’re seeking
entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
If interested, please apply online at http://padillacrt.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php.