ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead product launches and continuous product communications into the
government market by leading dozens of internal and external entities to
ensure a consistent and impactful story.
o Formulate key product messages by cross-functionally working with
engineers, product managers, and the business development team.
o Lead photo and video asset productions from ideation through implementation of final deliverables.
o Lead creation of compelling marketing and sales materials,
coordinating with both external agencies and the internal teams to
• Coordinate the execution of over 50 global events annually, ranging
from targeted trade-shows to key customer product demonstrations.
• Create and communicate unique brand and product positions in the media
through close coordination with external public relations firms and
o Generate messaging that gains competitive advantages through a thorough understanding of the competitive environment.
• Manage a marketing fleet of 60+ vehicles located throughout the world, maximizing their impact to business initiatives.
• Plan and manage the departments marketing budgets(Shows, Demos, IS,
and Marketing), adapting to the flexing needs of the business unit while
still producing effective results.
• Support int’l and domestic business development team, federal sales
team, int’l entities, industry partners, and others with the timely
distribution of marketing assets and monitoring the consistency of the
brand and products.
• Lead the internal IS team to develop and monitor a customer-focused
website, social media, and direct marketing, all of which serve as quote
generators, pre and post-sale informational resources, and brand
o Continuously work to refine the site to enhance user experience and align with other external messaging.
• Work with marketing interns throughout temporary time periods.
o Ensure they produce value-added contributions to the business.
o Coach to develop them personally and professionally for the organization.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years marketing experience
• Proven leadership and mentoring experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
• Lead relationships with internal & external partners to provide support and resolve issues
• Team leader who is able to work well across, and up and down the organization
• Ability to operate autonomously on location (video shoots, shows, events, etc.)
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Standard office environment
• Travel required
Apply Online Now.