2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
Minneapolis based, 2nd Wind is the nation's largest specialty exercise equipment retailer.
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive online marketing strategy geared towards direct revenue, customer acquisition and customer retention by leveraging websites, email marketing, SEO and SEM advertising. The Online Marketing Manager will analyze the success of our online marketing campaigns and promotions to provide strategic direction and guide investments to both drive new and qualified traffic and retain customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The Online Marketing Manager is a key contributor to the company as this person leads all digital marketing and database management. Will work closely with the marketing and sales team to manage all top of funnel activities and track effectiveness through website conversations and optimization.
- Create and manage budgets for each marketing channel, develop marketing plans and goals, execute programs, ensure effective tracking is in place to measure, and provide regular reporting and insights on campaign performance.
- Drive execution of digital marketing tactics and measure impact via website, social and online media channels.
- Implement the social media strategy and execution, overseeing all of our social media channels, to promote our employment brand and increase candidate acquisition and engagement.
- Oversee the editorial calendar and lead content creation across all social channels.
- Define social media key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods.
- Assist with website optimization projects.
- Participate and assist in other key marketing initiatives including brand development, research, website usability and other ad-hoc projects.
- Setting of online marketing and lead generation goals, pipeline goals and conversion rate goals.
- Ongoing execution of the lead generation strategy.
- Working with other marketing resources to leverage content for lead generation activities.
- Implement and manage lead generation and lead tracking metrics and regularly report results to executive management.
- Ensuring the delivery of lead generation campaigns that are consistent with the style and content voice of the company.
- Managing the execution of email programs, website integration, SEM/SEO tracking and measurement.
- Ensure all product content & messaging programmed to the online ad channels maintains a high degree of relevance to multiple audiences.
- Manage, optimize and report on paid online campaigns internationally, covering social marketing, display advertising, search, video, and remarketing.
- Working with both internal and external resources to achieve results.
- Customer service orientation; professional presence and superior client relationship skills.
- Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work well with high level executives.
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot under pressure of a live environment.
- Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments with varying deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- (3 - 5) years experience in hands-on lead generation for a B2C product or services.
- Experience in defining world-class lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and/or exceeding predetermined lead generation quotas and closed sales results.
- Experience in developing leads for a B2C and B2B sales effort.
- Experience in configuring and managing funnel statistics via CRM and Marketing Automation software.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPANY: 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
DATE POSTED: 6/11/15
LOCATION: Eden Prairie, MN
POSITION TITLE: Online Marketing Manager
APPLY HERE Please include a resume and a cover letter.