Furthers the visibility of Fraser as a local, regional and national organization of excellence. The Internet Marketing and Communications Specialist II is responsible for maintaining current information on Fraser’s public website, monitoring Fraser’s social media presence, developing and posting online advertisements and managing related grants, managing Fraser’s email marketing tool, and researching and implementing innovative and creative ways to promote Fraser through online marketing techniques and email distributions.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other closely related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketing, advertising, website management or communications work required.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and work experience/knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques required.
- Experience with InDesign and graphic design preferred.
- Driving: Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required. Click here to read Fraser’s Vehicle Safety & Driver Eligibility policy.
- Ability to achieve and maintain status of “may provide direct contact for this agency” upon completed of criminal background studies.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing marketing techniques required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to draw logical conclusions and make sound decisions required.
This position will be located at our Fraser Corporate Offices, 2400 W. 64 th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55423.
Full time, regular, 40 hours per week, benefit eligible position. For more informatioin on benefits, Click here .
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position will be posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.