Insightformation is a leading software and consulting company dedicated to assisting non-profit organizations and cross-sector community coalitions apply the “Collective Impact” approach to help disparate organizations work as a team to address complex social challenges, such as poverty, chronic disease, drop-out rates and inequity through training, consulting services and their innovative on-line technology platform.
Work closely with the marketing lead and executive management team to bring an industry-first training program to market. The Community Strategy Management program offers non-profit, healthcare, philanthropic and community leaders a 12-week on-line course that blends concepts such as Collective Impact, Asset-Based Community Development, and Rapid-Cycle Quality Improvement with the use of new technologies. Work will also involve networking and public relations work to increase awareness of the growing success stories for Insightformation and its clients.
- One or more years of college completed and an interest in helping communities address the sometimes-pervasive challenges of offering affordable education, improving the ability for the disadvantaged to create sustainable incomes, preventing chronic diseases, and spreading opportunity equally throughout the community.
- Interest in conducting market research; executing marketing strategies including writing and editing materials, engaging target audiences via social media channels, and creating and editing videos; contacting program prospects; and collecting participant feedback.
- Ability work 10 to 20 hours per week remotely and in the office. Successful candidates must be able to spend at least two-half days per week in our Golden Valley office.
- Ability to work with a team as well as on independent projects.
- Capable of collaborating on marketing strategies and research tactics.
- PC skills; experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with WordPress and Constant Contact a plus.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal to communication skills.
All internships are unpaid; each intern will receive the 12-week, Community Strategy Management training (a $1250 value) with the option for contract work or employment following the initial 100 unpaid hours and completion of the training program. The 100 hours can be evenly spread throughout the summer or overlapped into the Fall semester. Contract work and/or employment can be done remotely on a part-time basis during the school year. Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to Matt Schwarz at mailto:email@example.com.