What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for day-to-day planning and implementation of Liberty Diversified International internal and external communication efforts. You’ll also:
- Develop strategy and manage overall execution of editorial strategy via print, in-person, and online vehicles to include management of intranet and internet content
- Research and write editorial content, edit stories submitted by internal experts
- Co-manage the LDI recognition program as well as partner on the well-being program
- Lead the LDI Editorial Board
- Manage LDI’s social media presence
- Back-up Communications Director to handle communication issues including communication plans, announcements, and special events
- You are a versatile writer who gets a lot of energy from telling a story
- You have a natural curiosity for business and a desire to understand and communicate our vision
- You pay close attention to detail, have the ability to prioritize tasks and maintain composure under tight deadline pressure
- You excel at managing multiple projects
- You’ve been known color outside the lines
- Endless creativity in regards to communication
- A connoisseur of social media
- You thrive on high volume, where the pace is fast and every day is different
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in communication, multi-location environment preferred
- Experience in writing and designing electronic communication and print media in a professional setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Social Networking and Video
Join LDI, where we’ve been caring for our people and giving back to the communities we serve for more than a century. In exchange for your valued contributions, you’ll be rewarded well with a flexible schedule, a competitive compensation and benefits package – all within a fun and healthy working environment.
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. No relocation. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Apply Online Now.