Want to do satisfying, valuable work with people who are focused on helping you reach the next level in your career? How about owning part of an agency? If you answered yes, look closely at this opportunity from employee-owned, benefit-rich PadillaCRT. We’re looking for a communications professional with five or more years of experience in marketing communications, public relations and social media. The work will focus on brands in the B2B manufacturing, technology and health care segments, so experience in one or more of these industries is helpful. Experience in business-to-business marketing communications
Come be part of PadillaCRT, one of the largest employee-owned communications agencies in North
America. You’ll enjoy working with people who are driven, smart, creative and courageous. And you’ll discover no communications firm is more committed to helping great brands thrive.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating public relations and integrated marketing programs
- Managing day-to-day client activities
- Monitoring budgets
- Executing trade media relations and writing content
- Planning and executing digital and social media campaigns
- Participating in new business, including lead generation and prospecting
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- Strong writing
- Excellent media relationship-building skills
- Past experience working directly with clients
- Ability to understand and explain complex B2B subjects
- Problem-solving acumen
- Drive to be a self-starter
- Strong work ethic
Our clients span various industries, including technology, food/beverage/consumer products, agriculture, manufacturing, health care, retail, financial and more. Our staff includes experts in marketing communications, crisis/critical issues management, employee communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, digital media, creative design, media relations and public affairs.
Excellence. Integrity and truthfulness. Generosity. Innovation and creativity. Service and servant
leadership. Inclusion. These are our values. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who share
them, and grow with us.
If you’re interested, check out our website at PadillaCRT Career Opportunities.