ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Directs the development of global communication plans, programs, and campaigns, which includes outlining target audiences, selecting mediums/ channels, and monitoring implementation.
- Partners with marketing Product, Region, and Segment Leaders to define marketing efforts for multiple segments of the General Industrial business. This includes messaging for each market, field toolkits, press releases, internal communications, customer presentations, web maintenance, content creation, technical and promotional publications and event management.
- Directly manages one resource in Minneapolis, and coordinates with global communication contacts in Italy, China, and Brazil. Responsible for hiring, training, development, evaluating performance, and providing work direction of direct report in Minneapolis.
- Directs the development, implementation, and administration of marketing programs and communications for a wide range of business segments, determining scope and objectives, ensuring administrative compliance, and implementing broad guidelines and policies.
- Partners with marketing and sales teams in supporting growth through communication presentations for general segments or specific target customers.
- Measures and evaluates the impact of communication-related activities for each segment and business group for General Industrial Business Unit.
- Oversees and creates the strategy for General Industrial’s event management, ensuring trade shows, segment events and customer entertainment are aligned to overall plan.
- Engages with internal and external resources and negotiates with agencies to develop and execute an effective communication plan.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring communications budget including allocating resources and approving expenditure.
- Reviews, develops and prioritizes a variety of projects, serves on management teams, develops reports and recommendations, and presents them to management as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ten years of marketing experience, including three-five years of management experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent education and experience.
- Managing and evaluating employees;
- Developing and implementing marketing programs;
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Applying comprehensive marketing principles and practices;
- Interpreting and applying company policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- Working with executive management;
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Developing and monitoring budgets;
- Providing consultation and advice on marketing strategies and philosophies;
- A collaborative work style with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal customers;
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement programs under tight deadlines to meet launch dates;
- Analyzing and researching operational and strategic information and determining actions;
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications; Familiarity with Adobe CreativeSuite applications
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Professional office environment.
Apply Online Now.