We are seeking a team-oriented, can-do professional to join our Business Development and Marketing department. The position is equal parts writing and coordinating a variety of marketing communications. The person in this position will work closely with the Director of Business Development and Marketing to deliver high-quality and engaging marketing communications to internal and external audiences.
Write, edit and proofread marketing communications, including:
· Attorney biographies
· News releases
· Award entries
· Marketing collateral
· Pitches and proposals
· Website content
· Social media content
Maintain the firm’s website content and monitor website analytics.
Maintain social media channels and monitor analytics.
Coordinate the production of RFP responses and maintain the proposal archive.
Maintain the firm’s representative experience database.
Build and maintain mailing lists and coordinate mailings.
Assist with research for business development efforts.
Maintain directory listings and profiles.
Coordinate award submissions.
Prepare activity reports.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
· 2 years of business writing experience and knowledge of integrated marketing.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and solid judgment.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to change in direction.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Knowledge of AP Style.
· Knowledge of CRM software.
· Familiarity with content management systems.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
Director of Human Resources and Research Services