Wiley Global Education uniquely understands the process of designing and
implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive
solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide
education solutions, including online program management services for
higher education institutions and course management tools for
instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships,
Wiley Global Education also provides innovative content, technology,
services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve
improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
Working out of Wiley’s Minneapolis office with the Talent Management
Solutions group, the Brand Management Assistant helps develop content
for websites, email marketing and social media. Manages website updates
across WLS brands. Provides support to product management functions for
branded print product. Responsible for providing department-level
administrative and clerical support to WLS brand management team at a
level which requires initiative and judgment. Establishes departmental
processes and procedures and facilitates/ensures their implementation.
Coordinates departmental meetings and events.
• Contribute to content development for websites, email marketing and social media. Manage website updates across brands. (60%)
• Provide support for Product Managers across WLS brands. Provide administrative support for San Francisco Brand team. (40%)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills including the ability to seek out information and ask questions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent technical know-how. Able to troubleshoot technical issues
for others in order to reduce the number of issues being escalated to
the Tech Support team.
• BA, BS in education, business, communications or equivalent.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive Base Salary
• Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture
devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against
specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and
individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further
the success of our business objectives.
• For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the
following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment
is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now.