Genesis10 is seeking a Communications Consultant for a 12 month contract position with a client in St. Paul, MN.
This Communication Consultants will assist the Epic Integration
project; providing overall program specific internal employee
communications services for client and to supply communications
consulting services to other areas as needed. Primary assignments
include writing and editing for internal publications and electronic
communications, including email and Intranet; maintaining graphic
standards; strategic communication planning and special communications.
* Develops and maintains a project communication plan targeted to meet the needs of a diverse audience.
* Writes employee communications, both printed and electronic, for the client family of organizations.
* Acts as an active participant in the on-going client internal
communications process with a focus on ongoing and regular Epic
integration project communications. This includes providing expertise
and consultation services in communication planning sessions, and
helping to gauge the results and effectiveness of said communication
plans and strategies and adjust accordingly.
* Serves as writer/editor and developer of executive presentations for a variety of audiences.
* Planned Commitment: Initially full time, transitioning to part time as work volume is assessed.
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
* At least two years of writing, public relations and/or communications
experience. Internships and part-time employment can be used as
* Excellent written communications skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite products.
* Excellent news sense and the ability to research and effectively communicate stories to internal and external audiences.
* Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent judgment.
* Knowledge or experience in the health care field, with a focus on Epic.
* Experience in combination and merger scenarios.
* Experience editing others' writing.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power
their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you.
Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you
with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and
aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support
staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement -
project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Apply Online Now.