Located in Minneapolis, Tunheim offers internship opportunities to individuals with a wide variety of interests, skills and experience. That may include:
- Critical thinking and strategic planning
- Writing (creative, copywriting, technical, etc.)
- Public affairs
- Digital content and social media
- Research and data analytics
- Help to brainstorm our recommended approach to meet client objectives
- Draft and design materials for various audiences – media, clients, blog readers, consumers, influencers, key opinion leaders, etc.
- Research and analyze trends and industry background
- Mine data to uncover trends and insights
- Outreach to members of the media to generate interest in covering client topics
- Track and analyze conversations via social media
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Fall 2015 Internship” in the subject line of your email. Applications will not be accepted past Friday, August 7.