- Works with Advertising team and external agencies to create
advertisements that are clean, consistent, on-time, and comply with
corporate style guidelines
- Implements divisional marketing communications plans and budgets to optimize the use of available funds
- Effectively edits and writes content for communications
- Executes keen attention to detail to identify inconsistencies and inaccuracies
- Processes and files invoices properly and accurately
- Manages all shows and events, maintains inventory of display
items for trade shows, assists with setup and tear down, and orders
- 4-year college degree required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player, yet also able to work independently and with limited supervision at times
- Able to travel 11-25% of time (travel may include overnight and minimal weekend travel within our trade territory: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Missouri)
- Clean driving record
- Minimum physical requirements:
- Lift/carry up to 40 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Safe, clean, and friendly work environment
Why Ziegler? Join a company with a 100-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here.