We are seeking a team-oriented, can-do professional to join our Marketing and Business Development department. The person in this position will work closely with the Director of Marketing to produce and maintain high-quality, engaging marketing content to internal and external audiences, and will manage the day-to-day marketing and business development-related needs of the firm’s attorneys.
Collaborate with attorneys to write and regularly maintain biographies and practice-area marketing materials.
Manage the firm’s website content and monitor website analytics.
Manage and draft RFP content and coordinate the production of RFP responses, pitch materials and presentations.
Manage the proposal archive and the representative experience database.
Write and distribute media releases and monitor media coverage. Maintain media lists and editorial calendars. Coordinate interviews between the media and appropriate spokespeople.
Produce and distribute marketing communications for the North Star Alliance.
Perform research for business development efforts and prepare reports, as requested.
Manage mailing lists and mailing process (electronic and print).
Manage and draft firm and attorney profiles in multiple annual directories and databases.
Manage awards process, draft entries and coordinate submissions.
Prepare activity reports, as requested.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
· 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in a professional services organization.
· Client service-oriented.
· Excellent business-to-business writing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and solid judgment.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to change in direction.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Knowledge of AP Style.
· Knowledge of CRM software.
· Familiarity with content management platforms.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
Director of Human Resources and Research Services