Building Restoration Corporation is looking for applicants who are up to date on social trends and who can generate content that creates excitement about Building Restoration Company and it’s projects.
Description of Responsibilities : Maintaining and setting the social media presence of our company with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter. Create monthly newsletters featuring our crews and projects.
Essential candidate qualities, preferences and skills:
- Experience and familiarity with leading social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
- Creative and engaging in written communication
- Ability and desire to stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices, including frequent review of relevant blogs and websites
- Proficiency with text editing and basic data manipulation
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization
- Past Internet Marketing Experience
- Newly furnished beautiful offices
- Located in Roseville with many restaurants to choose from during your lunch break
- Friendly, Fast Paced, Exciting work environment
- Compensation $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Social Media, Marketing, Google Analytics, : 3 years