Cultura Technologies provides customised, mission critical software to some of the largest, most successful Agri businesses on the planet. We value long term relationships with our clients, with the majority of our revenues flowing from recurring revenues and additional work to support the growth and demands of our existing customers. We are part of Constellation Software Inc., a Canadian listed corporation; which has an average compound growth rate of 28% per annum over the past 10 years. Growth is driven by both organic growth and selected acquisitions.
This position is responsible for building, growing and managing online communities through the utilization of content, social, email marketing, outreach and personal interactions.
- Content creation – interviewing internal and external resources to write blog posts, articles, newsletters, customer stories and materials for social media channels
- Driving content deadlines – working with team to meet daily, weekly and monthly content deadlines
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant online properties
- Manages deadlines, sets priorities and executes upon stated deliverables and timelines
- Reports activities and opportunities in a timely manner
- Follows designated marketing and sales processes
- Outgoing personality - Ability to communicate with customers/prospects/industry personal over the phone and in person
- Excellent Writing skills – A background in journalism or experience with writing to create content
- Social media experience – Experience with social media tools (WordPress, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
- Interest in agriculture – The Community Manager needs to be passionate about food production and agricultural services
- Education – Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or English or a PR or corporate communications certificate
- Education – 4 year college degree or equivalent in Journalism or other related discipline
- Industry experience – 3 – 5 years’ experience in writing with exposure to social media
- Travel: Travel (+/- 20%) is required by this position