Nemer Fieger, a full service marketing and advertising agency, is hiring an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator in the Entertainment Marketing department will support Chad & Danielle primarily on movie studio accounts including: Universal Pictures, Universal Home Entertainment, Lionsgate, IMAX, Focus Features, Gramercy Pictures, Roadside Attractions and Bleecker Street. In addition, the account coordinator may be asked to help and support other PR & event clients from time to time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Ability to multi-task. We work on several films from multiple studios simultaneously, which requires the coordinator to be highly organized and proficient at prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
· Enjoys working public events and screenings. We host evening screenings and community events on behalf of our studio clients on a weekly basis. We are looking for an outgoing, well-spoken brand representative that is comfortable interacting with the public at community events to promote upcoming film releases and giveaway free product.
· Publicity tracking. The account coordinator will spend time each day searching local and regional media sites and newspapers to track and report publicity breaks for our clients.
· Social Media knowledge – the account coordinator will assist in social media partnerships, content and promotions for various studio clients on a regular basis.
· Supervising interns. The coordinator will oversee and work day-to-day with department interns, as well as assisting with the hiring of new candidates.
· Research. The Account Coordinator is responsible for researching, contacting and coordinating promotions with retailers and events that hit our targeted demographics in local and regional markets.
· Availability. Due to nature of the PR/Event business, the coordinator will be available to work evenings and weekend events on behalf of the clients when needed.
The position is a salaried, full-time, position with benefits. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm plus early mornings, evenings and weekend hours as required for events and screenings.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Danielle Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.