The AAE position is a fast-paced, dynamic and supporting role. Success comes by demonstrating a passion for ideas and a knack for thriving on making other people's jobs easier.
Account Service Support
- Prepare conference reports, meeting agendas, status reports and billing summaries as needed
- Open jobs and write creative briefs for project work
- Handling details; asset management, estimates, delivery, faxing, internal communications, proofing, etc.
- Work with project manager, producer, media and other staff to insure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
- Analyze sales and communications efforts and recap effectiveness in market
- Track competitive communications and prepare analysis as needed
- Build working relationships with appropriate client personnel who interface with the agency
- Learn the client’s business, including company business goals and objectives, products, markets, industry, distribution, etc.
- Master the art of client communication and know how to keep clients in sync with day-to-day activities so there are no surprises
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time (we know... easier said than done!)
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Effectively articulate directions from Account Executives and Account Supervisors to the rest of the internal teams
- Be a good listener
- 2-3 years in marketing/marketing communications/advertising in agency or client organization (agency preferred), or equivalent
- Organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills are incredibly important
- Ability to take direction and have the confidence to move things forward
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment with changing needs and requirements
- Experience with Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite