Pinstripes is a growing national restaurant & entertainment collection combining upscale bowling and bocce with a scratch kitchen, ample event spaces and ballroom, fire pit, live music, and more to create a sophisticated fun community-centric venue.
Pinstripes is seeking Student Marketing Brand Ambassadors to join the team!
Student Brand Ambassadors reach and engage students and the surrounding community to introduce, build, and grow the Pinstripes brand.
We’re looking for--
- Excited to get in on the ground level of a fast-growing company.
- Experienced in marketing, sales, events, or promotions and are able to embody Pinstripes demeanor and values.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, and goal-oriented.
- Energetic & charismatic; you can talk to just about anyone.
- Active online. You use social media and understand how it can be used as a sales driver.
- Connected on campus and in the local community. You have a strong knowledge of local events and happenings.
- Identify, organize, and attend off-site events to represent the Pinstripes brand.
- Plan and execute numerous marketing partnerships and programs with the student body, local businesses, and local community.
- Build relationships with campus opinion leaders, student organizations, and media relations.
- Track and measure results of marketing programs and campaigns.
- College sophomore, junior, or senior preferred with a focus in sales, marketing, event planning, advertising, public relations, business or similar field.
- Hourly + incentive pay.
- Available 10-20 hours per week through school year, possibility for extension.
- The position is located at Pinstripes in Edina, MN. Your time will be split between meeting and strategizing at Pinstripes, hitting the streets on campus, and representing the brand at events in the community.
Please submit resume and cover letter detailing the following:
1. Why do you want to be a Pinstripes Student Brand Ambassador?
2. Describe an experience you have in measuring and evaluating results?
3. How could Pinstripes best snerve the campus community?
Job Type: Internship
Local candidates only:
- Minneapolis, MN
- Marketing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent