Spotlight Media Relations is a public relations agency with offices in New York and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Our specialty is generating high-impact media placements for our clients in consumer media with an emphasis on broadcast media. Current clients include nationally recognized lifestyle, tech, health and wellness, beauty, fashion experts and brands.
The Minnesota office based in Eagan is searching for an Account Coordinator.
Day-to-day duties of the Account Coordinator include pitching, writing, developing client updates, media monitoring and administrative duties. This is a full-time entry-level position with benefits that include health insurance and paid vacation time.
- Candidates must have earned a B.A. in public relations, journalism, mass communications, marketing or a related field.
- Willingness to learn and take direction.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social media proficiency and ability to develop engaging content for social media channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
If you are interested in applying for the Account Coordinator position, please send a resume and cover letter to Jill Budik at email@example.com.