Responsible for ensuring that websites and social media platforms are effectively attracting, retaining and converting shoppers for all three brands--HOM, Gabberts and Dock 86.. The ability to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Website Analytics is the basis for uncovering opportunities and recommending solutions. The ability to analyze, evaluate and develop competitive strategies, as well as having strong communication skills will be required.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Strong knowledge and competency with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) , Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Analytics and other website traffic analysis tools. Strong knowledge and competency in a retail environment, and the ability to comprehend what attracts shoppers to a website, what motivates them to continue shopping the site, what motivates them to purchase and what compels them to return. Strong sense of how products and services should be presented and communicated in a manner that is exciting and compelling to shoppers from all age and social groups. Mastery of Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and Wikipedia functionality a must - Marketing, public relations, or business-related copywriting and proofreading experience - Adept in self-managing and communicating in a distributed-work environment - Technologically savvy and quick to learn new platforms
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compose, edit, and proof content for social media platforms (ex. Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia)
- Post approved content to relevant platforms
- Monitor and engage in brand-related conversations on social media sites and relevant blogs
- Will also develop copy for print and online marketing such as emails, websites, & online advertising
- Track analytics and make recommendations accordingly
- Works closely with various departments to provide support for ongoing projects including content development, social media campaigns and blogging outreach.
- Maintain a social media/editorial calendar for all three brands (HOM, Gabberts and Dock 86)
- Originate article/posting/update content and communicate through social media to dealers and customers
- Other duties may be assigned.