Job Type: Probationary
Location: Winona, Minnesota
- Teach Advertising and Public Relations option-specific courses in a recently revised Mass Communication curriculum.
- Teach one or more courses in the curriculum's academic core or professional skills core depending on qualifications and departmental curricular needs.
- Serve as academic advisor to Mass Communication-Advertising or Public Relations students.
- Serve on appropriate departmental and university committees, seek opportunities for research or creative projects, and cooperate with colleagues on joint course activities and projects.
- ABD (terminal degree completed by time of appointment).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in most aspects of Integrated Marketing Communication (Advertising, PR).
promotional research, project/campaign design, development of promotional materials, implementation of projects and
campaigns, evaluation and revision.
- Higher education teaching experience in Advertising, Public Relations or related strategic organizational communication.
- Direct experience with the integration of internet, intranet and social media into the framework of today's advertising and
The applicant should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
Winona State University is committed to hiring veterans. Qualified veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply online now.