Room & Board has a unique opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Brand Experience team. The Social Media Coordinator is a part of our communications group and the primary focus of this role is to support the social media team by updating and maintaining multiple social media platforms.
- Research and identify relevant content to share with our fans and followers, both nationally and locally in store markets. Find and share external links.
- Assist in writing and editing social media content, including status updates and blog posts.
- Apply style and format standards to ensure consistency across all platforms with special emphasis on Pinterest board descriptions and product captions.
- Translate metrics to understand priorities and areas of focus, in partnership with social media team. Gather and pull monthly media reports ensuring we are sharing the best media hits in appropriate platforms and markets.
- Manage dashboard for daily influx of user generated photos. Moderate, tag and share, as appropriate.
- Assist with image requests by gathering photo assets.
- Identify creative ways to engage both new and existing fans and followers in existing markets as well as emerging markets – with special emphasis on influencer's and advocates.
- Incorporate targeted keywords and other SEO friendly techniques into social strategy.
- Capture and share Room & Board Central moments, showing real people doing real work.
- Special projects as needed.