Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Manager, Channel Planning you’ll take the lead as you…
- Leverage testing results, internal and external market research, and guest-level performance metrics to build and continuously update comprehensive and relevant Social strategies to our guests.
- Develop project scope and approach with manager for each project.
- Develop understanding of all necessary tools and use them to optimize experience performance by product, page, and guest type.
- Collaborate across relevant areas to troubleshoot any implementation hurdles and drive actionable recommendations
- Analyze web metrics and guest level testing results to provide organization recommendation for optimizing marketing activities.
- Ensure clear, ongoing communication of in-market tests across relevant areas of the organization as well as Executive Sponsors.
- Drive multi-channel social marketing ensuring a consistent, fluid and "on-brand" guest experience at the macro level across channels and internal/external sites.
- 4 year degree
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience synthesizing information, thinking critically, communicating effectively and leading a team
- Operates independently with actions guided by pyramid goals
- Ability to collaborate and navigate the organization effectively.
- Exceptional communication.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
About Target ®
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.