This position will be responsible for the marketing and communication of ABDO products and initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, writing marketing copy, building and maintaining professional relationships with industry partners, trade show planning, book review coordination, and leading enewsletter and social media campaigns.
This position will focus on fulfilling our marketing needs with on-brand communication such as press releases, social media supplements, and strategic planning projects. Team-player collaboration with several teams and team members are integral parts of this role.
Compatible candidates should have 3+ years of similar marketing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of basic email clients and basic HTML
- Understanding of branding, and basic design composition
- Understanding of print/web color space/dpi requirements
- Positive, team-player attitude, especially under deadline pressure
- A respect for our brand and our internal team hierarchy
- Exceptional creativity, innovation and flexibility
- Ability to process constructive criticism to produce strong results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within the publishing industry
- Marketing: 3 years