- Partner with customers from across the firm on initiatives and feedback that impact owned assets, providing subject matter expertise and design recommendations to ensure successful implementations and resolutions.
- Collaborate and negotiate to define project scope for CCC and Status Manager in alignment with standards, best practices and strategic direction.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements to effectively recommend solutions that best address the requirements.
- Facilitate and manage associated approvals and timelines in partnership with stakeholders, owners and other business partners.
- Create and edit communications to advisors and clients using Ameriprise style guidelines and clear, concise language.
- Contribute and execute on pre and post implementation activities and tracking.
- Provide effective communication on project status, risks, and defects with project owners, team and stakeholders including escalating, when applicable.
- Leverage and contribute to the development of best practices and LEAN tools/techniques.
- Identify business needs or opportunities for improvement through either broad industry knowledge, or detailed knowledge of specific products, services or processes.
- Perform occasional ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues, and influencing customers on recommendations.
- Knowledge of business operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others.
- Strong ability to gather and analyze data to develop facts-based conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, organized individual with an ability to work independently and within a team, build relationships, interact effectively with business partners, and recognize when to escalate issues.
- Previous experience working with clients/advisors.
- Previous experience in writing and presenting communications both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of the Ameriprise Style Guide and Client Communication Style Guides.
- Project management skills.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line. Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.