PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Curate and manage March “Faces of Blue” story series during Colon Cancer Awareness Month (March).
- Research and write articles for blog and e-newsletter.
- Compose press releases for upcoming events and grant recipients.
- Research and confirm press contacts in event markets throughout the country.
- Assist with media relations for events as needed.
- Updating online event calendars with local event information.
- Assist with social media planning and execution.
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate must be a self-starter with high attention to detail. Candidate should have access to transportation and a personal computer. Must be available through March 31, 2015, but extension may be available.
Academic credit can be arranged through individual college/advisor
JOB TITLE: Intern – Marketing & Communications
LOCATION: Twin Cities Metro
SALARY: $150 per month stipend
TYPE: Intern / 15 hours per week
DEADLINE: Open until filled.
START DATE: Flexible, January 2015
DURATION: Though March 31, 2015 – extension may be available.