DecoPac, Inc. is a high growth, high-energy company that designs, markets and distributes the most popular cake decorations and bakery supplies in the bakery industry. Our mission is to delight consumers, increase our customers’ sales and profits, and enhance the value of our Licensors’ properties and content. Located in Anoka, MN we sell and distribute our products to supermarkets, retail bakeries, ice cream stores, and directly to consumers throughout North America.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible driving new business, building engagement and driving brand awareness with customers and consumers across relevant online & social platforms through the development and execution of brand content & communications, community management, and promotions. Develops, monitors and maximizes content and community performance in all channels & applies relevant emerging content, social and competitive trends.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Online Content Development & Management
- Assist in the development of the online content strategy including the development of policies that ensure consistent and high quality content that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Lead the development and implementation of engaging, audience-centered owned content that supports business objectives & strategy.
- Develop and maintain master content calendar for key digital channels (web/social etc).
- Coordinate, manage and optimize processes to ensure content development is efficient and high quality.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to maintain owned content accuracy and relevancy.
- Coordinate distribution of branded content to retailer and licensor websites and other digital properties/social channels to drive awareness, sales and online traffic.
- Analyze content performance online and in social space. Translate performance into actionable insights and opportunities. Implement recommendations for continued evolution and optimization.
- Social Media Management
- Assist in the development of company’s social media strategy in support of business objectives.
- Develop and implement audience-centered, engaging content social calendar and campaigns that support business objectives and social media strategy through content development, community messaging, paid social media development, influencer program development & real time optimization.
- Monitor and manage social community conversation as the company/brand advocate across multiple social platforms. Manage and develop brand voice, engage community, answer questions, see and share content, engage related brands and influencers, etc.
- Monitor competitive and social landscape for emerging trends, tools, applications, platform adoption, and target consumer behavior. Report and recommend relevant opportunities.
- Lead and maintain social media tools performance and implementation for monitoring, community growth and attrition, engagement, content publication, and spending.
- Analyze campaigns and other social reporting. Translate anecdotal and qualitative data into actionable insights. Implement recommendations for continued evolution and optimization of social performance.
- Liaise with marketing partners to leverage existing marketing/media programs to grow brand community.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Passionate about social marketing, content marketing, community management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business analysis
- Attention to detail and results driven
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker, problem solver & decision maker
- Organized, self-directed and motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA a plus.
- 3 to 5 years related experience managing a variety of social media channels for a company/brand necessary
- In-depth knowledge / skills in the content areas of
- Building awareness & engagement online through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+
- Social Media Management Software including HootSuite, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Solid work experience working with cross functional teams
- Software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point