- Job Description
Manage key programs within the International Parts business to increase parts awareness through marketing endeavors to increase global market share. Collaborate with Toro’s global channel partners to help them with pricing, parts promotions and marketing campaigns. Provide detailed analysis of parts business data to recommend activities to drive revenue and profit growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for development of International Parts business reporting. Works with Marketing Manager to determine information and research needs, develops reports to meet these needs while analyzing and communicating this data to marketing to make the best business decision.
- Supports Parts Marketing with annual worldwide pricing review by reviewing global competitors and develops marketing programs for Toro’s global channel partners. Reports on effectiveness of programs and recommends adjustments for the future.
- Manages the production of the yearly parts catalogs and parts marketing materials through outside agencies, translation houses and printing companies.
- Coordinates all International Parts Sales and Marketing reporting for Divisional & Channel Partner needs.
- Ensures the timely reporting of this information to internal and external customers.
- Resolves parts pricing complaints by weighing the impact on the parts P&L and reviewing data with Pricing team.
- Tracks competitive activity and identifies opportunities including products offered, pricing and promotions.
- Assists with annual sales plan and budget forecasting by providing a thorough analysis of the markets, customers and competitive data to support Long Range and Annual Planning.
- Lead marketing initiatives as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Manages the tracking and reporting of quarterly parts goals and distribution parts co-op program.
- Creates & helps lead education/training program for channel partners.
- Collaborates with Marketing team to develop the Quarterly Parts Newsletter.
- Assists with reporting and analytical needs as required while department expands commitment to subsidiaries in England, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Australia.
- Visits distributors and customers to gather VOC and recommend corresponding process/program changes (5% -10% travel).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is required. MBA or additional marketing education is preferred.
- International experience and/or foreign language preferred.
- At least 2 years experience managing pricing, promotions and marketing research. Service parts business experience, international business experience and mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must have solid data analytics experience working with SAP, Business Objects and Excel.
- Must have the ability to partner and build relationships cross-functionally and cross-culturally with various channel partners, divisions and levels of authority.
- Demonstrated competence in customer service, interpersonal skills, organization, multi-tasking and project management.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, The Toro Company delivers innovation through a surprising array of products. Since 1914, our ideas have transformed the way professionals and homeowners care for their outdoor landscapes. An excellent reputation, strong brands, ethical business practices, and a culture founded on trust and respect are ideals shared by our employees. With annual revenue of $2.0 billion, Toro consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership. More than 5,000 global employees form a strong community with a world of opportunities to learn and contribute.
Ideas and ideals. That’s life at Toro.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Toro - Associate Marketing Manager
Posted by Unknown