We are looking for a senior-level student or recent graduate with outstanding written and verbal communications skills and an innate client-focused mindset to join our digital marketing team. Your role on the team will be to support and grow our company as well as our clients' companies.
Core Qualifications and Competencies
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or be a recent graduate in in communications, digital marketing, journalism, English, marketing, liberal arts, social sciences or a related field. In addition, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with communications and marketing through coursework, campus leadership positions, volunteer opportunities or paid positions.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications, including strong writing, editing, content management and proofreading for a variety of digital platforms (email campaigns, e-newsletters, social media, blogs, web copywriting, etc….)
- Experience in professional applications of social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…, and management of them in HootSuite, Hubspot or similar social media management system.
- Experience with industry-leading CMSs.
- Working knowledge of in-bound marketing and experience with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Strong project management skills with a client-focused mindset.
- Working knowledge or experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Creative self-starter.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a valued team member on a variety of communications projects.
- Preference given to candidate who can work approximately 20 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Assists in providing varied digital marketing services to achieve communications goals and meet objectives for both clients and the agency. Responsibilities include writing and supporting content development for web, e-newsletters, e-blasts, blogs posts, social media, news releases, and client emails to generate maximum exposure and achieve sales goals.
- Assists with development and implementation of content strategy, ideally in a business setting, which includes regular posting on social media.
- Assists with managing CRM/database.
- Brainstorms and implements PR strategies to generate maximum exposure for agency activities, announcements, special events, services, etc…
- Responsible for proofreading content, scripts, artwork and websites to ensure all work meets quality standards and completes the standard approval process.
- Help at video shoots as needed. May include taking pictures/video/audio, etc…
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office applications. Experience with CMS a plus. (Hootsuite, Excel, databases, and other cloud-based tools.
Please do not call. Resumes accepted through Dec. 18, 2015.
Wowza is a Minneapolis digital content and production studio that creates interactive websites, apps and video content for clients to tell their stories to their constituents. We are an agile team of big-brained web developers, creative video storytellers and tech-savvy marketers who create great ideas and deliver value for businesses large and small. We have more than 13 years of experience with clients from small businesses to nonprofits, including sectors such as education, research, healthcare and government.