We at H.B. Fuller are committed to building an environment where employees are engaged, challenged and given an opportunity to be innovative and drive superior results. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
· Manage our daily social media strategy to engage customers, grow our community and monitor conversations.
· Coordinate digital media, including web content, social media and advertising. Update daily with accurate and relevant information.
· Implement innovative social campaigns that set us apart from the competition.
· Write fresh content for both web and social media.
· Develop and implement global digital marketing strategy.
· Analyze web and social media statistics. Prepare monthly report of key web and social stats. Use stats to drive ideas for increased traffic.
· Act as liaison between H.B. Fuller and outside creative/marketing agencies to manage project timelines and budgets and to ensure new opportunities are being leveraged effectively and efficiently.
· Proofread materials and content that gets posted to web or social media channels. .
· Support key advertising, events and other Business Communications activities as needed.
· Partner with global stakeholders in digital campaigns.
· Outstanding written communication, spelling and grammar skills.
- Must be technically savvy and have project management capabilities.
- A team-oriented approach with the ability to multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills in the following competencies:
- Delivers excellence through personal motivation and engagement
- Elevates the performance bar and delivers on commitments with high-quality solutions
- Works toward the company’s future, altering the course as needed and balancing risks and rewards in making decisions
- Understands customer needs and delivers superior solutions with passion
- Encourages collaboration, trust and cooperation among and within work groups
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
· 2 + years of professional experience in social media content development, measurement and coordination. First-hand professional use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Slideshare and other social channels to build awareness and community.
· 1+ years of working knowledge of SEO/SEM.
· 1+ years of experience in digital marketing (e-mail marking and website development)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities