As a corporate communication specialist, this individual will have the chance to perform a wide range of corporate communications activities in support of Prime’s business goals.
This position will collaborate with others on the corporate communication team to carry out communications projects for both internal and external audiences. The Corporate Communications Specialist will execute initiatives through Prime’s internal communication channels, which include (but are not limited to): company intranet, digital signs, newsletters, emails, videos, meetings and other company events. This role will also assist with a variety of external communications tasks, including media relations support, internet content updates and other external facing initiatives.
• Support the communication team in the areas of researching, writing, editing and project management.
• Aid in the development of communication plans for both internal and external audiences.
• Implement tactical elements of communication plans, including working closely with Prime’s creative team to produce high quality, brand appropriate communication deliverables.
• Create and post information to Prime’s Intranet and digital signs ensuring timely, accurate, and high quality content.
• Assemble and distribute daily, weekly and monthly newsletters ensuring timely delivery and thorough tracking.
• Monitor the communication inbox, dealing effectively with incoming requests and providing tactical support for creating and sending outgoing messages.
• Manage the review and approval process for assigned projects to guarantee appropriate approval and messaging meets all regulatory requirements and brand standards.
• Track and report communication distribution and readership.
• Assist with supporting other communication projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in communications or agency role.
• Availability for limited travel.
• Ambitious self starter eager to grow and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience communicating with employees and/or external audiences.
• Health care industry experience or demonstrated interest in health care industry.
• General experience with content management systems using HTML and CSS.
• Experience with both project management and time management; proven ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Prime Therapeutics - Corporate Communications Specialist
Posted by Unknown