Spotlight Media Relations is a public relations agency with offices in New York and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Our specialty is generating high-impact media placements for our clients in consumer media with an emphasis on broadcast media. Current clients include nationally recognized lifestyle, tech, health, personal finance, wellness, beauty and fashion brands and experts.
The Minnesota office based in Eagan is searching for an Account Assistant to join our growing team.
Day-to-day duties of the Account Assistant include supporting the account team with research, pitching, writing, developing client updates, media monitoring and administrative duties. This is a full-time entry-level position with benefits that include a no-deductible health insurance plan, 401K and paid vacation time.
- Candidates must have earned a B.A. in public relations, journalism, mass communications, marketing or a related field.
- Willingness to learn and take direction.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social media proficiency and ability to develop engaging content for social media channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
If you are interested in applying for the Account Assistant position, please send a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to Dana Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.